Fabric Face Mask - Ballo Mask
Our masks feature a pleated triple layered cotton fabric construction and easy to fit elastic-over-ear design.
In these times first prize is not leaving the house. These masks are intended to be a barrier for when you absolutely have to leave the house for supplies etc. We encourage social distancing when wearing in public and always wash hands before and after fitting or removing.
We have 5 options to choose from:
- Ballo mask - 3 layers of 100% natural (unbleached) Cotton with black and white Ballo tag on one side.
- Vibe Mask - A layer of cotton inside and a layer with a bit more colour on the outside.
- Mingo masks - Fabric is offcuts from a range of cushions produced by legendary Cape Town designers Mingo Lamberti.
- Banana Split
- Blue & White Stripe
Maintaining your mask:
- We recommend at least two cloth masks per person so you will be able to wash one and have a clean one ready for use.
- Wash the mask daily in soap and hot water (tolerated during hand wash).
- Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- IRON THE MASK - this is the best means of disinfection!
- No refunds or returns, sale is final. Made in Cape Town.