Named after the famous American street artist, Jean-Michel Basquiat, the Basquiat journal has plenty of space to capture any subject matter or plan that next wall piece.
- 100 pages (165 x 230mm or 6.5 x 9 inch)
- 200gsm archival paper from the world renowned Fabriano mill in Italy.
- Ideal for writing and sketching and light water media.
- Each page is hand torn to create a beautiful deckled edge.
- The paper edges are flattened by hand using a bone folder.
- An additional lining of rice paper acts as a protective layer to the beautiful Fabriano paper inside.