The Fogg journal is the perfect travel companion that easily fits into any bag or rucksack. Named after Phileas Fogg, the man who travelled around the world in 80 days, this journal has space for writing, illustrating and standard size photo's and postcards.
- 100 pages (165 x 230mm or 6.5 x 9 inch)
- 200gsm archival paper from the world renowned Fabriano mill in Italy.
- Ideal for writing and sketching and light water media.
- Each page is hand torn to create a beautiful deckled edge.
- The paper edges are flattened by hand using a bone folder.